We would love to know if you have made this recipe. Please tell us about it or send a picture of your culinary creation on Facebook.
Cinnamon Pumpkin Torte
1 (30-ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
1 (18.25 oz) pkg yellow cake mix
1/4 cup low-fat margarine, melted
1 egg, slightly beaten
2 eggs, beaten
2/3 cup canned evaporated milk
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Set aside 1 cup of yellow cake mix for topping.
- Mix margarine and one egg and add to remaining cake mix. Press slightly dry mixture into bottom of pan to form a crust.
- Combine pumpkin pie mix, two eggs, and evaporated skim milk. Pour over prepared bottom crust.
- Mix the reserved cake mix, sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over pumpkin filling.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
Makes 24 servings