We would love to know if you have made this recipe. Please tell us about it or send a picture of your culinary creation on Facebook.
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
1 shallow baking pan, half filled with water
1 baked yellow pie shell
5 packets sugar substitute
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon mace
2 cups canned or fresh pumpkin
2 whole eggs
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon brandy flavoring
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees. Set baking pan with water in oven.
- Mix sugar substitute, ginger, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and mace.
- Add pumpkin and combine well.
- Beat eggs and add the heavy cream and brandy flavoring in a slow steady stream.
- Thoroughly combine egg and pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Top with whipped heavy cream.
Makes 10 servings, 3.4g. each serving