We would love to know if you have made this recipe. Please tell us about it or send a picture of your culinary creation on Facebook.
1 cup cooked pumpkin
4 slices whole-wheat bread
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup apple juice concentrate
1 banana, sliced
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Dash of salt
- Dice bread slices and crumble them in a blender.
- Place the crumbs in square baking dish.
- Blend together milk, orange juice and apple juice concentrate.
- Add eggs, banana slices, cinnamon, pumpkin and salt and blend again.
- Add the mixture to the bread crumbs. Stir together.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- Serve slightly warm.
Makes 8 servings.