We would love to know if you have made this recipe. Please tell us about it or send a picture of your culinary creation on Facebook.
3 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cups (1 ½ sticks) butter
1 -5 1/3 oz. can (2/3 cup) evaporated milk
1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 -12 oz. package butterscotch morsels
1 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin and spice. Cook over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until it reaches 234°F, about 15-20 minutes.
- The mixture must reach 234°F for the candy to set up.
- Remove from heat; quickly stir in butterscotch morsels, marshmallow crème, nuts and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
- Quickly pour into greased pan and spread evenly.
- Cool and cut into little squares.
- Seal the candy in an airtight container and keep it at room temperature for up to two weeks.