Pumpkin Side Dishes
We would love to know if you have made this recipe. Please tell us about it or send a picture of your culinary creation on Facebook.
Cooked Pumpkin (Irish Style)
1 Pumpkin, cut into sections.
1/2 stick butter
Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut pumpkin into sections.
- Lay pumpkin on a piece of foil.
- Add a pats of butter and lots of pepper.
- Wrap sections in foil and cook until tender.
- Scoop out and serve/mash.
- Try serving with mash potatoes and a grilled steak.