Pumpkin Side Dishes
We would love to know if you have made this recipe. Please tell us about it or send a picture of your culinary creation on Facebook.
Saskatchewan Mashed Pumpkin
3-4 cups Pumpkin, cooked, mashed
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Bell Pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
- To cook pumpkin, clean one pumpkin and peel it. Cook until soft. Then, mash it with a mixer.
- Re-heat mashed pumpkin in a large saucepan.
- Thinly slice the onion and fry in olive oil until golden brown.
- Mix browned onions into pumpkin.
- Add coarse salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.